When your dog poops in the house don’t punish him. Because you have to make him understand that pooping in the house is not good and give him potty training, every dog is not the same. Some dogs understand the training quickly, and some dogs take a lot of time.But sometimes you have to punish your dog so for that reason, you must know how to punish a dog for pooping in the house?
Why is the dog pooping in the house?
Some common reasons may cause this behavior.
Dosages are one of the main problems of pooping in the house. It’s more common for dogs to have indoor accidents because they are yet to be fully housebroken. It takes some months to a year for a dog to be house trained.
The indoor pooping behavior is caused by stress and the dog’s unfamiliarity with the new environment, new people, new friends, new bath schedule. You have to make sure you use plenty of positive reinforcement for the dog.
When the dog feels the environment, house, and many things are changed, it gets him stressed. Stressed can lead to some unusual behavior from your dog. Having a medical issue also gives your dog poop in the house.
The things you have to know
- Never punish your dog. It doesn’t work.
- Setting a routine for his pooping.
- Let your dog go outside frequently.
- Feed the dog in a crate.
- Let the dog out after feeding him and send him outside quickly.
- If your dog doesn’t do its business, Wait for his business.
- If he didn’t do his business after 5 minutes, let the dog back in the home.
Without violence, teach your dog about pooping.
- If your dog is young, feed him properly and wear him a diaper and if your dog is an adult, feed him on a schedule and teach him how to poop outside of the house. Don’t think about punishing your dog.
- Punishment is the most terrible way to modify your dog. It will compound your problem. So, teach him correctly that he should not poop in the house.
The way you should teach your dog do not to poop in the house.
First of all, you have to be patient when teaching your dog because many dogs go through many circumstances and many problems. Sometimes it became hard to teach them, and sometimes it became swift. You have to maintain time when you take care of your dog.
When you feed him on schedule, he will poop after feeding, and at that time, you can easily teach him to go outside to poop. If you punish your dog, he will feel your negative vibes, and he may also be violent to you, which will also harm you.
Give your dog silent treatment.
One of the most effective ways to punish your dog for pooping in the house is When you ignore your dog, he will starve for your attention. You will need to correct the behavior. An excellent way to do this is to immediately leash them and take them to the place where they poop in the house.
This will help them associate pooping with going outside to poop. You can do more harm than good. When you teach nicely, they will do work well.
How to punish a dog for pooping in the house? Don’t punish your dog. You have to be patient and teach your dog that pooping in the house is not a good thing.
I am Abu Zahid Zuhin. I am a professional blogger, content writer and SEO Expert. I am the founder of DogsCareBlog.com.